ANIMAL CARETAKER NEEDED for 15 to 20 hours per week, minimum wage. Work hours 9 am to 2 pm, must be available weekends.
Must be dependable and have reliable transportation. Be prepared for fun, good times, monthly fundraisers for the animals and special events throughout the year as we celebrate more than 25 years of saving lives in Hardin County!
Team player? You’ll fit right in! Honest, hard-working and dependable with a deep love for animals? We are waiting for YOU! Apply today.
Animal care workers typically do the following:
- Feed and give water to animals
- Clean equipment and the living spaces of animals
- Monitor animals and record information such as their diet, physical condition, and behavior
- Examine animals for signs of illness or injury
- Medicate animals on a daily schedule as needed
- Exercise animals
- Bathe animals, trim nails, clip hair, and attend to other grooming needs
- Train animals to obey or to do specific behaviors
Download and print the PDF Employment Application by clicking the application image above. Mail or scan and email the completed application and resume to Animal Care Takers, PO Box 400, Vine Grove KY, 40175.
No phone calls, please. We do not take employment applications through Facebook, chat or instant message.